NATURAL HEALTH NUTRITION COURSEIn this age of information overload here is a course on nutrition and lifestyle that brings us back to basics, with accessible information and clear direction. You will have no doubt about the role ‘diet and lifestyle’ play in disease and you will have the knowledge and tools to correct it.
Mary-Ann Shearer, author of the best-selling books on natural health in the Southern Hemisphere, The Natural Way - A Family’s Guide to Vibrant Health and The Natural Way Recipe Books 1 & 2, Healthy Kids, Perfect Weight, Take Control and Perfect Health - The Natural Way brings to you the comprehensive Natural Health and Nutrition Home Study Course.
Many of the questions people have about health are answered, in depth, as well as other interesting and important aspects of nutrition. With the knowledge and understanding of what you will be taught about nutrition and the human body you will be able to take greater responsibility for your health and therefore be in better control of your life. You will also be able to make wiser decisions when it comes to your own and your children’s health, and thereby cutting back on medical bills.
The course explains in full, how our modern diets and lifestyle have in fact, created and caused many of the modern diseases of today and once you have completed this course you will have a clearer understanding of how your body works, how to treat it, and how to keep it free of disease. This series of lessons focuses on how our diet and lifestyle determines our health and reinforces the importance of taking responsibility for our health in order to avoid the many degenerative diseases that could face us.
NATURAL HEALTH CONSULTING COURSEThis course examines the role of a natural heath consultant and focuses on applying the knowledge obtained from the Natural Health & Nutrition Course (NHN) to practical lifestyle situations.
The course objective is to show how you can help others to help themselves by offering practical assignments that pinpoint problem areas so that you, the learner can offer guidelines for healthy living.
By the end of the course, students will be expected to/be able to:
- Describe or recommend a healthy daily lifestyle program for people from all walks of life
- Know how to fill in an assessment form and conduct themselves in a health consultation.
- Manage their time effectively.
- Outline healthy lifestyle guidelines for people from a broad spectrum and pinpoint specific factors that contribute to a life out of balance.
- Understand how one's lifestyle becomes unhealthy and how to correct those problems in easy to explain steps and include food demonstrations to help others make the transition to a healthier lifestyle. In the process understanding how to prevent degenerative and other diseases.